Reading Research Literature (RRL) Worksheet I need help with my worksheet for nursing. All answers must be on the attached worksheet. The directions state to read the article that is attached and answer questions.
Chamberlain College of Nursing NR439: Evidence-Based Practice
Complete the following required worksheet using the required article for the current session. Access the required article from the assignment guidelines.
|Purpose of the Study: Using information from the required article and your own words, summarize the purpose of the study. Describe what the study is about.|
|Research & Design: Using information from the required article and your own words, summarize the description of the type of research and the design of the study. Include how it supports the purpose (aim or intent) of the study.|
|Sample: Using information from the required article and your own words, summarize the population (sample) for the study; include key characteristics, sample size, sampling technique.|
|Data Collection: Using information from the required article and your own words, summarize one data that was collected and how the data was collected from the study.|
|Data Analysis: Using information from the required article and your own words, summarize one of the data analysis/ tests performed or one method of data analysis from the study; include what you know/learned about the descriptive or statistical test or data analysis method.|
|Limitations: Using information from the required article and your own words, summarize one limitation reported in the study.|
|Findings/Discussion: Using information from the required article and your own words, summarize one of the authors’ findings/discussion reported in the study. Include one interesting detail you learned from reading the study.|
|Reading Research Literature: Summarize why it is important for you to read and understand research literature. Summarize what you learned from completing the reading research literature activity worksheet.|
|NR439_Reading_Research_Literature_Worksheet 3/2019 ST 1|
1. Read over each of the following directions, the required Reading Research Literature worksheet, and grading rubric.
2. Review the following link which contains a tutorial for your Week 6 Assignment. Click here for transcript. (Links to an external site.)
3. Download and complete the required Reading Research Literature (RRL) worksheet (Links to an external site.) .
4. Download or access the required article. The required article must be used.
de Araujo, D. D., Silva, D. V. A., Rodrigues, C. A. O., Silva, P. O., Macieira, T. G. R., & Chianca, T. C. M. (2019). Effectiveness of nursing interventions to prevent dry eye in critically ill patients. American Journal of Critical Care, 28(4), 299–306. Retrieved from https://chamberlainuniversity.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx? direct=true&db=ccm&AN=137294247&site=eds-live&scope=site (Links to an external site.)
5. You must use the grading rubric to ensure you are meeting all grading criteria of the worksheet.
6. You are required to complete the worksheet using the productivity tools required by Chamberlain University, which is Microsoft Office Word 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for MAC. You must save the file in the “.docx” format. Do NOT save as Word Pad. A later version of the productivity tool includes Office 365, which is available to Chamberlain students for FREE by downloading from the student portal at http://my.chamberlain.edu (Links to an external site.) . Click on the envelope at the top of the page.
7. Use correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and in-text APA formatting.
8. Submit the completed Reading Research Literature Worksheet to the Week 6 Assignment.