Personal Philosophy Of Nursing Paper
Use the questions in the table in chapter 3 on page 101 of your textbook as a guide as you write your personal philosophy of nursing. The paper should be three typewritten double spaced pages following APA style guidelines. The paper should address the following:
- Introduction that includes who you are and where you practice nursing
- Definition of Nursing
- Assumptions or underlying beliefs
- Definitions and examples of the major domains (person, health, and environment) of nursing
- Summary that includes:
- How are the domains connected?
- What is your vision of nursing for the future?
- What are the challenges that you will face as a nurse?
- What are your goals for professional development?
Grading criteria for the Personal Philosophy of Nursing Paper:
Definition of Nursing 20%
Assumptions and beliefs 20%
Definitions and examples of domains of nursing 30%